Feb 27, 2012
Imagine that you have a digital camera, and you take a shot of any object and capture that moment as your blackberry Home screen.
You can also share your screen to your twitter and facebook account since this is one of #ShootnShare Blackberry theme series.
- 10 user application order icons with fade-in/fade-out effect
- change your paper as you like
- #ShootnShare mini app (the module is developed by @ibnux to complement the interactivity within BlackBerry Themes. Make sure to allow the permissions upon installing)
#ShootnShare module is developed by Ibnu Maksum to complement the interactivity within BlackBerry Themes. Make sure to allow the permissions upon installing.
Download from Nuxstore
or scan the barcode
Change wallpaper: choose any picture you like from your memory card or a shot from your blackberry camera and “set as wallpaper”
- Just run the #ShootnShare app, either via dedicated icon on the homescreen or simply press SPACE (you have to disable the dial from screen feature or universal search)
- Replace the My BlackBerry Screen text with your own
- Click on twitter and/or facebook button to authorize the app for the first time
- You can add some visual effects such as grayscale, negative, sephia and retro
- Click Save n Share button
Available for device using OS 4.6 and later
All pictures shown are for illustration only.